A simple way to improve the brakes on any car is to reduce the FLEXIBILITY in the brake system, such as:
- Improve hydraulics (lines and better fluid)
- Improve mechanical parts (rotors, pads)
- Improve master cylinder mounting points.(At the firewall)
HOW IT WORKS
Modern cars have reduced strength in their firewalls where the brake master cylinder mounts. This flexibility contributes to spongy brakes.
By fitting a MRT support bracket it supports the master cylinder from the bulkhead to the strut tower. This provides firm, positive feel to the brake pedal.
Designed for drivers by drivers.
REASONS TO CHOOSE MRT
- LIFETIME warranty, on road AND track
- MRT brake support brackets are TRACK PROOF.
- FACTORY warranty Guarantee
- 100% MONEY BACK Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee
- More info here on the BEST warranty you can get
Excellent for street or track. Quick bolt in item for RHD cars and includes fitting data. NO DRILLING OR MODS NEEDED.